- Kwon's Mission Statement-
1. To provide the finest instruction in the personal Development building
aspects of the Tae Kwon Do.
2. To provide personal instruction in every class.
3. To provide the best professional facilities in the area.
4. To create an environment that gives each individual the opportunity to
pursue and achieve a greater level of personal success and freedom.
- Kwon's Student Creed-
1. I develop myself for success, mentally physically and spiritually by
avoiding negative habits and attitudes.
2. I develop self discipline in order out the best in myself and others.
3. I use my martial arts constructively and defensively, building a strong
community through social harmony. Any only use might for right!
1. Students must show up 5-10 minutes early in order to prepare themselves
2. If late wait until instructor or senior tells you to come in.
3. When entering and leaving students must bow to the instructors and flag.
Student must give greeting df the day.
4. Students must address instructors and seniors as Sir or Ma'am only.
5. Unifrom must be clean and neat.
6. Taekwondo shoes should be worn in class only.
7. Students should use the restroom before or after class. Restroom breaks
will only be given in an emergency.
8. Fighting, name calling, foul language, disrespect to instructor or senior
or any other kind of misconduct will not be tolerated.
9. Student must use techniques taught by the school not techniques learned
10. No chewing Gum allowed in Do-Jang and no jewelry
Code of conduct in the dojang and a guide to everyday life.
1. We will train our hearts and bodies for firm, unshaking spirit.
2. We will pursue the true meaning of the martial way.
3. We will seek cultivate a spirit of self-denial.
4. We will observe the rules of courtesy, respect our superiors, and refrain
5. We will pay homage to our creator and never forget the true virtue of
6. We will look upward to wisdom and strenght, not seeking other desires.
7. We will seek to fulfill the true meaning of the disciplines.
-Guidelines for Success in Taekwondo-
Goals are what help us to succeed. When goals are set we must have the
desire to achieve. High achievement comes from internal displine. We must
decide what we want or need to do and follow through with action. When we set
goals we must realize the patience needed to achieve.
You need mental as well as physical effort. Also you have to be aware of
what you wish for yourself. A high achievement goal takes mental and physical
strength. This will develop self-confidence, motivation, enthusiasm and
positive thinking. Do not give up.
7. Follow up-Follow through
We understand that you may miss a class from time to time due to unavoidable
emergency. If you know in advance, please let us know by calling. If you are
going out of town for vacations, please talk to instructor or master so we can
plan training program to fit your schedule.
-The Parent's Role-
Parent’s roles are extremely important. At Kwon's Taekwondo, we will do our
best to reinforce the same important life principles you teach at home. You can
help us to help you child in three ways:
1. Communicate to us the benefits you wish your child to receive from the
2. Be actively supportive of your child participation.
If you would like to see all Grandmaster Kwon's Martial Arts Certified License, click here.
World Task Force Security College
Grandmaster Kwon's Martial Arts / MMA
1314 72nd street East #O & P, Tacoma, WA 98404USA (253) 353-3663Korea (010) 2176-2949Email: RavenLegalTaskForce@gmail.com