Learn about the Private Investigator that can help you begin an exciting career as a Private Investigator or detective.
World Task Force Security College detective training programs provide the knowledge and experience you need to succeed in the field of private investigation and detective work.
You can learn about
- Evidence Collection
- Courtroom Testimony
- Interviewing Techniques
- Skip Tracing
- Conducting Database
- Preparing Case Folders
- Missing Persons
- Tracking Cheating Spouses
- Photographing Perpetrators of Insurance Fraud
- Introduction to Criminal Law
- Civil Law
- Defensive Tactics
- Handcuffing Techniques
- Use of Force Continuum
- Civil Liability & Risk Management
- Open Source Intelligence Collection
- Professionalism and Ethics
- Presentation of Evidence
- Interrogation Techniques
- Work for a private investigators or security agency, corporate legal department or government agency
- Work in insurance fraud investigation, retail security or corporate security
- Conduct investigations, prepare reports, and testify in court.
Meet our Instructors
Mi Soung Kim
Ethics and Responsibility of Investigation
VIP Advance Protection
Kirby J Kintner
Criminal Law/Enforcement Procedure
If you would like to see all Raven Private Investigation Certified License, click here.
World Task Force Security College
1314 72nd street East #O & P, Tacoma, WA 98404
USA (253) 353-3663
This certifies that the business named hereon is authorized, as provided by law, as a private vocational technique college/security guard/investigator/bail bond agency WA.