Classes are held on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
- Classes begin at 3pm and end at 8pm daily.
- Registration must be completed before the first day of class.
- Student must score 90 credits in order to graduate.
- Students will receive a progress report at the end of each ten week quarter.
- Any students that require a copy of their transcripts must contact the school administrator.
- During each quarter, each student will be allowed five absences from this number, if the student exceeds this number, the number of days will count against the students final grade.
- Tuition payment will cover book and instruction only
- The World Task Force Security College does not offer any form of financial aid.
- WTFSC reserves the right to refuse any candidate for cadet status for any reason above and beyond the U.S. state department and PVS Act of WA.
- It is not an accreditation college that grants degrees, but students related industries and receives award certifications, diploma.
- WTFSCollege is create a list of all graduates who have graduated from the college and report to the WTECB Washington.
DIPLOMA & CERTIFICATE
If you would like to see all Raven Task Force Certified License, click here.
World Task Force Security College
1314 72nd street East #O & P, Tacoma, WA 98404
USA (253) 353-3663
This school is Licensed under the chapter 28C.10 RCW; inquiries or regarding this or any other private vocational school may be made to the: workforce training and education coordination board, 128 tenth avenue sw, p.o box 43105, Olympia, Washington 98504-3105
This certifies that the business named hereon is authorized, as provided by law, as a private vocational technique college/security guard/investigator/bail bond agency WA.