The security industry is going through dynamic change. The demands placed on security officers is ever increasing. The pool of qualified available officers is shrinking. Professional training is no longer a "Nice thing to do".
It is a professional and legal responsibility. Training facilitates officer retention and loyalty.
Training also provides an opportunity to change the image of the overweight. 38 carrying bank fixture to an industry professional who is looked upon with respect by the community they serve and law enforcement.
- Washington State Certifications for Armed Guards and Armed Private Detectives
- Pistol, Shotgun, and Carbine courses
- Concealed Carry
- Survival Shooting
- One handed Shooting
- Tactical Courses
- X/M26 TASER (User & Instructor Courses)
- Defensive Sprays and Tactics
- Specialty Impact Munitions
- Expandable Baton
Crisis Management Expert
- Domestic Violence
- Hostage Strength
- Against Terrorism
- Escape the Crisis
- Criminal Psychology
- Repel Training
- Crowd Control
- Verbal Intervention Tactics
- Radio Communications
- Use of Force Reports
- Patrol Techniques
- Bomb Threat Response
- Bomb Search Techniques
- Vehicle Search Techniques
- Conducting Physical Security Sweeps, Searches, and Checks
- Effective Supervision
- Leadership and Responsibility
- Report Writing
The International and U.S. security fields are business functions and are not subsets or spin-offs of the criminal justice system.
The security field offers numerous job opportunities.
These opportunities include the following:
- Physical Security
- Information Security
- Personal Security
- Information System security
- Homeland Security
- Critical Infrastructure Protection
World Task Force Security College
1314 72nd street East #O & P, Tacoma, WA 98404
USA (253) 353-3663
This certifies that the business named hereon is authorized, as provided by law, as a private vocational technique college/security guard/investigator/bail bond agency WA.